Thursday, August 29, 2013

What I Sew: Diaper Stacker & Baju Kurung Peplum

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim

///

Alhamdulillah, done this and love to sew it again.


A diaper keeper for one of my besties, Ain Said whom had given birth to a cute chubby cheeky baby girl name Aisyah Nur. Supposed to give to Ain's before her post-natal period but we are hardly meet until open house at Shida's place. Luckily Aisyah Nur still on her diapers! :)


And this is a baju kurung peplum my mum and I sewed for my little girl. Notice that two people sewed this peplum? Haha it was because I always imagine how big is Aisyah and forgot that she is petite little one. Thanks Allah for my mum, Aisyah eid dress savior..thank you so much nenek KJ! mmuah!

Oh Happy Eid Mubarak to you, reader.
Sorry for the late wish ;)

No comments: